Wednesday 5 February 2014

Naughty Dreams

I was out today and sitting on the train to London (and facing an underground drivers strike) and I was cold, wet and fed up and I knew what I wanted to be doing. I sat back in my seat and closed my eyes ….
I saw myself lying face down and naked on a massage table waiting for my masseur to come into the room. I was tired and my eyes were closed and the room was warm and I could smell the oriental perfumes; they were intoxicating.  As a hand is placed on my shoulder I look and smile at a beautiful oriental girl – my masseuse. I saw her as mine.
She was only wearing a small pair of red panties which hardly cover anything at all. They are pulled tight so that I can see the enticing and promising line of her pussy – but that is for later because now I am going to be pampered!
She massage my shoulders and back with long deep strokes; the same as on my legs but occasionally she accidentally (or was it) rubbed her hand against my balls. And then she massaged my bottom with gentle strokes which reach down and tease me. She told me to turn over.
She slowly massaged my thighs watching my excitement build. She stood by my head and leant forward to stroke, massage and tease my cock. Her breasts rest on my head and slowly I suck a nipple. She pours more oil on me and teased me as slowly she moved my cock up and down; slowly and then faster; one hand and then two. She moved to stand next to me and continued and as I get larger and harder she knew I am about to orgasm and she slowly put her lips around my cock as I explode deep into her mouth.
Well that was what I was thinking and I was getting quite carried away with the dream but unlike the way I have recounted it here (which only lasted a few moments of your time) I was living the dream and experience in real time (well it is a 40 minute journey and that seemed like the right time for a massage).
Now I didn't do anything naughty like start to play with myself on a crowded public train but I was getting very hard as I imagined her stroking, playing and touching me.
My jeans weren't very tight but it was very apparent to anyone that I was getting excited (and there was nothing I could do to hide it because I had put my coat on the rack above the seat).  Of course I knew that but it hadn't occurred to me sitting as I was with my eyes closed how quite obvious it was.  It was only as we pulled into the station and I came out of my dream that I looked down and saw what all those around me could see; that long bulge running down my left thigh.
Have you noticed how sometimes you can’t quite read the expression on someone’s face? Are they cross, happy, embarrassed or depressed? Well it was much the same as I stood to collect my coat from the rack as we pulled into the station. I couldn't quite sort out what the woman (mid 40s probably) as our eyes met was thinking. It didn't seem appropriate to ask her!!
I was wearing jeans but this was the effect!

No comments:

Post a Comment